Having just read a beautiful poem by Dr Nicola Davies on her blog, I was inspired to post a poem I wrote a while back called ‘One Gentle Night’. It was one of the runners up in the 2008 Canterbury Festival Poet of the Year competition. I’ve had to post it as a picture below because I’m having trouble figuring out the line spacing on here (bear with me folks!) –
Vanessa’s second blog
Wanna search for something?
No place for homophobia
Be a Life Supporter. Save the Arctic with Greenpeace.
- A Year of Food and Selfies
- How Do You Feel About Tattoos?
- A Writing Contest and a Chance to Save the Wolves!
- Do you have a spare 5 million? If so, I have a bargain for you
- Writing Competition Alert!
- Nobody Wants to be Tuna
- Last Sunday of the Month – Views from my Bedroom Window
- Join Me in More Parental Confessions
- The Wrong Bowl
Freshly Pressed? Me?! Yay!