My next ‘Day in the life of…’ article has now been published in the Canterbury Index magazine. This time it is Mike Barrett, the Chief Executive of the charity Porchlight which supports homeless and vulnerable people in Kent. Mike was very interesting to speak with, and I could have written 10 times the permitted 250 words! Either click on the picture of the article below to make it bigger, or go to page 39 of the online version here:
Vanessa’s second blog
Wanna search for something?
No place for homophobia
Be a Life Supporter. Save the Arctic with Greenpeace.
- A Year of Food and Selfies
- How Do You Feel About Tattoos?
- A Writing Contest and a Chance to Save the Wolves!
- Do you have a spare 5 million? If so, I have a bargain for you
- Writing Competition Alert!
- Nobody Wants to be Tuna
- Last Sunday of the Month – Views from my Bedroom Window
- Join Me in More Parental Confessions
- The Wrong Bowl
Freshly Pressed? Me?! Yay!