1) Gives me an “Are you sure?” prompt before I make any big changes.
2) Lets me know very quickly if I’ve made an error, often even suggesting ways to correct it.
3) Allows me to delete things and start again.
4) Warns me when my memory is running low so that I can make alternative arrangements for storing information.
5) Allows me to replace parts or upgrade when things wear out or need updating.
6) Gives me a status bar so that I can see how much longer there is to go until something is finished.
7) Offers “Help” at the touch of a button.
8) Allows me to recover things that I thought were lost forever.
9) Auto corrects me as I go along.
10) Allows me to be in several places at once.
11) Warns me when there might be a virus around.
And best of all…
12) Lets me know when it’s necessary to shut down for a bit.
Can you think of anything else your computer, or any other technology, does that you wish your life did?
photo credit: opal nova via photopin cc
photo credit: HikingArtist.com via photopin cc
photo credit: Plbmak via photopin cc