Do you have 99¢ to spare? Then let me help you spend it. Take your pick from one of the following:
- Three quarters of a small serving of McDonald’s fries.
- A manicure for one of your fingers at a cheap backstreet salon.
- 9 minutes viewing of an average length movie in an average priced Manhattan movie theatre (yes, I did the math).
- Anything from the 99¢ store.
- A book comprising a collection of science fiction, fantasy, and paranormal short stories to intrigue, surprise and entertain you. WHAATT?! NO WAY! Yes way! Only 99¢. Courtesy of author C.S. Boyack, who you might recall helped me make bread rolls a while back.
The Experimental Notebook of C. S. Boyack. Don’t you just love that title? And don’t you just love the cover? Designed by Rachel Carrera.
I had the pleasure of reading an advance copy of this book and really enjoyed the range of stories. Some of the comments I gave Craig were:
“This story is deliciously macabre!”
“Ha! Good unexpected twist!”
“I’ve never seen something like that before, I think it works really well.”
“I could imagine this as part of a full novel that I would want to read.”
“This story really carried me along, eager to find out where it was going to go!”
Tempted? Then why not pop along to Amazon, and order your copy now? (UK residents go here to buy). Unless of course you’d rather have three quarters of a small serving of McDonald’s fries, but quite frankly they’re cold now, whereas Craig’s book is hot off the press!
If you want a bit more of Craig, and why wouldn’t you? Here are his links…